Download CTET Admit Card 2020 at sarkariexam-gov.in. The candidates can download CBSE CTET Hall Ticket using registration number and date of birth.
The Central Board of Secondary Education will issue the CTET Admit Card 2020 for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The Central Board will hold the CTET Examination on 5th July 2020. The candidates can download the Hall Ticket of CTET July 2020 from the direct link given on this page.
The aspirants should read the article to know how to download the admit card, essential exam guidelines, and important dates regarding CTET 2020 exam.
CTET Admit Card 2020 Downloading Date
|CTET 2020 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Download CTET Admit Card||Third Week of June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Date of Examination||05-07-2020|
|Declaration of CTET Results||Within six weeks from the date of conduct of the exam.|
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted by CBSE to recruit teachers in the schools affiliated to CBSE Board. CTET exam is an essential qualification for a person to be eligible for getting a teaching job for Class 1 to 8.
The CTET Hall Ticket 2020 is the essential document for admission in the examination hall. The candidates, who do not possess the valid CTET Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by centre superintendent. So, all the applicants are eagerly waiting for the admit card of the CTET.
The CBSE will issue the CTET 2020 Admit Card to the successfully registered candidates. In case you are unable to download the hall ticket or find errors in the information, immediately contact the authorities.
CTET July 2020 Time Schedule
CBSE has released the exam timings in the official notification which is given in the below table. The candidates should report at the examination centre 90 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
|CTET 2020 Timings||Paper I||Paper II|
|Entry in the Examination Hall||8:00 AM||12:30 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards||9:00 AM to 9:15 AM||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||9:15 AM||1:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9:25 AM||1:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Hall||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test Commences||9:30 AM||2:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||4:30 PM|
Details On CTET Hall Ticket 2020
After downloading CTET Admit Card from the CTET official website, the candidates must check details printed on it. The candidates will find below-given details on their CTET Hall Ticket 2020.
In case of any discrepancy noticed in admit card regarding particulars of candidate, photograph and signature or any other information vary from the confirmation page, he/she may immediately contact CTET Unit for necessary corrections.
The admit card of CTET 2020 contains the following details:
- Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Photo, and Signature
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s Mailing Address
- Candidate’s Category
- Registration Number
- CTET Exam Date and Time
- Roll Number
- Exam Center Name and Number
- Paper opted
- Medium of Paper
- Important Instruction
How To Download CTET Admit Card 2020 for 5th July Exam?
CTET 2020 Hall Ticket is used to verify the identity of the candidates during the examination and invigilator will check it, so the aspirants are all waiting anxiously for CTET 2020 Hall Ticket latest news.
The candidates can download the Call Letter of CTET from the direct link given below on this page as well as by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of CBSE CTET, i.e. ctet.nic.in
- Look for the “Download Admit Card” link and click it.
- Now, enter Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code.
- Submit the details after verifying it.
- The CTET 2020 Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- Download your CTET 2020 Call Letter and take a print of it for future use.
Click Here to Download CTET July 2020 Exam Admit Card
Click Here to Download CTET July 2020 Exam Hall Ticket
Documents To Be Carry on the Day of CTET Exam
On the day of CTET exam, the candidates need to carry the following documents. The candidates who do not possess the valid documents shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Print of valid admit card downloaded from the official website.
- A valid ID Proof such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, etc.
- Ball Point Pen of good quality.
- Passport size photos.
What Not to Carry in CTET Exam Hall?
The candidates are not allowed to carry the following items inside the centres.
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/scanner, Cardboard etc.
- Any communication devices like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Earphones, Microphone, Pager, Health band etc.
- Any Watch/Wristwatch, Camera, wallet, goggles, handbags etc.
- Any other item which could be used for unfair means and for hiding communication devices/gadgets like Camera, Bluetooth device etc.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into the examination rooms during examination hours.
Apart from this, smoking, chewing gutka or tobacco, spitting etc. in the examination hall/room is strictly prohibited.
Official Website: https://ctet.nic.in