Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment notification 2019 is out for recruitment of clerks on 198 budget posts. Interested candidates can read detailed information, i.e. eligibility, selection criteria, important dates, and how to apply online available here.
Kurukshetra University is one of the premier educational institutions of India and getting a job in the university is a dream of every aspirant.
Kurukshetra University has published an advertisement no. 1/2019 on 01-03-2019 for recruitment of clerks on their official website and now they released the detailed notification and other details. Check out the latest news about KU Clerk Recruitment 2019 below here.
KUK Clerk Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|KUK Clerk Recruitment Events||Date|
|Date of publication of Advertisement||03-03-2019|
|Opening date for submission of online applications||09-04-2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||15-05-2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of Fee||15-05-2019 (by 11:59 PM)|
|Phase-I: Type test on Computer||Available Soon|
|Phase-II: Computer Appreciation and Application Test||Available Soon|
|Phase-III: Aptitude Test||Available Soon|
|Phase-IV: Physically Original Document Verification||Available Soon|
The university will soon announce the dates of Phases I, II, III, and IV, and dates of downloading of Kurukshetra University Clerk Admit Card 2019.
Kurukshetra University Clerk Vacancy Details
Name of the organisation: Kurukshetra University (KUK)
Advt. No.: 1/2019
Name of Post: Clerk (Budgeted)
Total No. of Posts: 198
- General: 66
- SC: 32
- BC-A: 26
- BC-B: 14
- EWS: 18
- ESM: 28
- ESP: 6
- PWD: 8
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay the following fee through online mode only.
- General Category (Male of Haryana & other states/Female of other than Haryana State/Male & Female of Reserved category of other than Haryana State): Rs.1200/-
- Female of General Category of Haryana State Only: Rs.600/-
- Male & Female of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS category of Haryana State only: Rs.300/-
- Male & Female of PWD category of Haryana State only: No Fee
Pay Scale: Functional Pay Level-2 (19900-63200) + 40 Special Pay
Age Limit: 18 to 50 Years.
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject OR 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- The candidate shall have to qualify the Test in Computer Appreciation and Application. This test will be based on Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Internet Browsing and Email Management.
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers.
Note: The PWD ( Persons With Disabilities) with the following disabilities only are exempted from qualifying the Computer Appreciation & Application Test and Typing Test
Amputation of hand (Left and Right), Amputation of upper limbs, Paralysis of Radial Nerve (Redial Nerve Palsy) either upper limbs, Declination Degenerative disorder affecting the nervous system which may cause paralysis and atrophy of the hand and its muscles and Visually Handicapped.
How to Apply Online For Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment 2019?
Kurukshetra University Clerk Application Form is filled up in a two-step process. Interested candidates need to fill up an online application form and in the second step, payment of application fee (if applicable).
Before you start filling up the online application form for Kurukshetra University Clerk Recruitment, please read the official advertisement carefully and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria specified. The candidates should bring scanned copies of a colour photograph, Signature, Thumb impression of Left hand, and educational documents in pen drive. Here are the simple steps to submit the KUK Clerk Application Form 2019 online.
- Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University, i.e. kuk.ac.in or visit the direct link given on this page below.
- Now, look for Apply Online and click the link.
- Fill the essential information like name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, address, etc. and save it.
- Now, upload the photograph, signature, and other documents and click on the preview button.
- If all information is found correct, then click on the Submit button.
- After clicking on Submit button, a page will open with some important instructions for payment and a link to make payment of application fee.
- After paying an application fee, the candidates should download the application form and take a print of Registered Application Form for future reference.
Official Website: www.kuk.ac.in