The National Testing Agency will issue NEET Admit Card 2019 from 15th April 2019. The candidates, who have successfully register for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to get admission in the Medical college can download their hall ticket from NTA’s official website, i.e. ntaneet.nic.in.
The NTA will release the NEET 2019 admit card through an online mode. The aspirants can download the NTA NEET Admit Card 2019 by login to the official website using application number, date of birth, and security pin in the provided space.
The candidates should read the full article to know the steps to download the hall ticket of NEET 2019, important exam day guidelines, and the prescribed NEET Dress Code.
NTA NEET 2019 Admit Card Highlights
|NEET 2019 Admit Card Availability Date||April 15, 2019|
|NEET 2019 Exam Date||May 5, 2019|
|Issuing body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of availability||Online|
|Admit Card can be downloaded from||https://ntaneet.nic.in|
|Number of Test Centers||154 cities across 36 states and Union Territories|
|Admit Card can be accessed using||Registration No. and Date Of Birth|
|Documents to carry along with admit card||2 passport size photograph (to affix on admit card and attendance sheet), any one authorized original non-expired photo ID|
|Details on NEET Hall Ticket||Details of candidate, Exam Center, examination and exam day instructions|
|Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only||Ball Point Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
|NEET Helpline Number||011-22041808 | 1800118002|
Around 15 lakh medical aspirants have registered for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). The Maharashtra state has recorded the highest number of registrants. NEET 2019 is the national level exam for admission to around 66,770 MBBS and 27,150 BDS seats offered by the government colleges, private colleges, deemed, and central universities of India.
How To Download NEET Admit Card 2019?
A large number of aspirants had applied for NEET 2019 exam and now looking for NEET 2019 Hall Ticket. The aspirants are required to download the admit card from the official website of NTA and follow the instructions given therein.
The candidates should note that admit cards will not be sent by Indian Post or any other method. As soon as the candidates download the hall ticket of NEET, a copy of the same in PDF format will also be emailed to their registered email address.
Here are the simple steps to download NEET Admit Card 2019.
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET, i.e. ntaneet.nic.in.
- Now, look for Admit Card for NEET 2019 downloading link and click it.
- Enter Registration No., Date of Birth, and security pin as visible in the image and then click on the SUBMIT button.
- A page will appear having your National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Admit Card 2019.
- Download your NEET Hall Ticket in PDF format and print it for future use.
What If Forgot NEET 2019 Registration Number?
The candidates, who have forgotten their NEET 2019 registration need not worry as they can retrieve their registration number by following steps and then can download their hall ticket.
- Visit the NTA NEET official website.
- Click on the “Forgot Registration Number.
- Enter essential details such as Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category, and Security Pin.
- The page will appear having Registration number of NEET 2019.
- Use the same registration number to download the NEET Admit Card.
Details on NEET Hall Ticket
The admit card of NEET 2019 will bear the following information on it.
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The language of Question Paper
- Name and Address of Examination Centre
NEET (UG) 2019 Exam Pattern
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||NEET|
|Subjects||3 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)|
|Question Type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Time Limit||3 Hours|
|Subject Wise Number of Questions||
|Marks per question||4|
|Negative Marking For Each Incorrect Response||(-1)|
|Medium of the Question Papers||English, Hindi, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu|
|Courses Offered through the exam||MBBS, BDS|
The candidates, who have opted for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only. However, candidates opting for Hindi and Regional languages would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet in English and regional language.
The candidates should know that in case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, it’s English version shall be treated as final, so don’t forget to check the English version of the question if you have doubt.
NEET 2019 Exam Day Schedule
After downloading your admit card, the candidates should also check the NEET 2019 Exam Day Schedule, so that they can know when to reach at the examination centre.
According to the official notification of NEET 2019, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre after 1:30 PM. So, candidates must ensure that they leave home well in advance considering all facts like traffic, the location of the centre and weather conditions, etc.
|Last entry in the exam centre||1:30 PM|
|Sitting on the allotted seat in the Exam Hall/Room||1:15 PM|
|Announcement of instructions and checking of admit cards||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of NEET OMR sheet and Test Booklet||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars such as roll number, name and other details on the booklet||1:50 PM|
|NEET UG Test Starts||2:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||5:00 PM|
NEET 2019 Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates should read and follow the important instructions mentioned on the NEET 2019 Admit Card. Check out NEET 2019 exam day guidelines mentioned below.
- Barred Items: The candidates are not allowed to bring any barred items or any item which could be used for Unfair practices such as the mobile, calculator, any electronic devices, stationery items, smart watches, jewellery, eatables (Water bottles, Tea, Coffee, Cold Drinks, or Snacks etc.) to the exam hall. Apart from this, candidates shall not bring a pen/pencil into the exam room as the exam authorities will provide it.
- NEET 2019 Dress Code: The candidates should wear light clothes with half sleeves, long sleeves are not permitted. However in case, candidates come in the cultural/customary dress at the exam centre, they should report at least an hour before the lase reporting time, i.e. 12.30 noon.
- Visit the Examination centre a day before: The candidates are advised to visit the examination centre of NEET 2019 a day in advance to estimate the time required to reach on time.
- Documents to bring at the exam centre: The candidates will bring only admit card along with passport size photograph affixed on it, one passport size photograph to be affixed on Attendance Sheet, and valid Identity proof.