RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 available for RRB RRC Group D Level 1 CBT. Download region-wise RRC Group D Hall Ticket/e-Call Letter 2019 for CEN RRC-01/2019 from here.
Railway Recruitment Cell will issue the RRC Group D Hall Ticket 2019 for Level 1 Grade 4 written exam and announce the RRC Group D Exam dates. The candidates should read the complete article to know facts about the Call Letter of RRC Group D Level 1 Exam.
The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has not yet announced the exam date and date for downloading of RRC Group D exam in the official notification, but candidates can get the latest news about the recruitment drive from this page. The candidates are advised to visit this page regularly.
RRC Group D Hall Ticket 2019 Date
|RRC Group D 2019 Events||Dates|
|RRC Group D Level 1 Exam Dates For CBT||September-October 2019|
|RRC Group D Hall Ticekt for CBT||10 Days before the date of exam|
|RRC Group D 2019 PET Dates||Available Soon|
|RRC Group D Admit Card for PET||10 Days before the PET Dates|
|RRC Group D 2019 DV||Available Soon|
|RRC Group D Call Letter for DV (Document Verification)||10 Days before the DV Dates|
The Railway Recruitment Cell conducts the RRC Group D Level 1 exam to recruit candidates for various Group D posts. According to RRC Group D Recruitment 2019, the online form submission or registration is already closed.
After registering for the Group D exam, all the aspirants are searching for exam dates and RRC Group D Hall Ticket 2019 downloading dates.
As of now, the RRC has not yet announced it on their official portal but it will be available soon, and candidates can check the details from the above table.
RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 for CBT/PET/Document Verification
The Railway Recruitment Cell will issue RRC Group D Admit Card 2019 for CBT, PET, and Document Verification. The RRC will send SMS and email messages to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter and upload details on their registered mobile number, and email IS.
The RRC will not send the RRC Group D Call Letter 2019 by post in any manner. The candidates are requested to visit regularly this page as well as official websites of RRB/RRC as there can be a failure in the delivery of SMS/email to the candidates due to reasons beyond the control of RRBs/RRCs.
The RRC will issue the Group D Hall Ticket to all eligible candidates along with Annexure V(D) (declaration for the scribe, wherever applicable) from the official websites of RRBs/RRCs about 10 days before the date of the Computer Based Test/PET/Document Verification.
How to Download RRC Group D Call Letter 2019?
The candidates, who have filled the Group D exam application form often get confused about how they can download RRC Group D Hall Ticket 2019 from the official website.
The Railway Recruitment Cell will upload the admit card of RRC Group D 2019 exam on their official websites. The candidates have to visit the regional website of RRB/RRC to download the e-call letter.
Here are the simple steps to download the RRC Group D Admit Card 2019. Our team will also provide the direct link of regional RRBs/RRCs to download the call letter of RRC RRB Group D exam on this page.
- Visit the official Regional website of RRB/RRC from where you had filled the application form.
- Now, look for download E-call Letter and click it.
- The candidate login page will appear.
- Now, enter your User ID (Registration Number) and date of birth as password.
- Then click on the Login button.
- The candidates will see the RRC Group D Hall Ticket on their screen.
- Download the E-call Letter and take a print of it to use in the exam.
RRC Group D Region-wise Hall Ticket Download Links
|Name of the RRB||Name of the corresponding RRC and Schedule||Admit Card Link|
|Ahmedabad||Western Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Ajmer||North Western Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Allahabad||North Central Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Bangalore||South Western Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Bhopal||West Central Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Bhubaneswar||East Coast Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Bilaspur||South East Central Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Chandigarh||Northern Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Chennai||Southern Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Gorakhpur||North Eastern Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Guwahati||Northeast Frontier Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Kolkata||Eastern Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Mumbai||Central Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Patna||East Central Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Ranchi||South Eastern Railway||—||Available Soon|
|Secunderabad||South Central Railway||—||Available Soon|
Details Mentioned On Hall Ticket Of RRC Group D 2019
The candidates will find following details mentioned on their call letter of RRC Group D 2019 exam.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth, Gender, Photograph, and Signature of Candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Name of the Exam
- Date and Timing of Examination
- The venue of RRC Exam with venue code
- Important Instruction
RRC Group D 2019 Free Travel Authority
In case of SC/ST candidates who opted for free rail travel facility and uploaded their valid caste certificate for availing the benefit of free travel authority (Sleeper Class Railway Pass), the e-call letter for CBT/PET/ DV (as applicable) will contain the free travel authority, and such candidates will be allowed to book ticket on submission of self-attested photocopy of e-call letter and SC/ST Certificate. During the journey, these candidates should carry the original SC/ST Certificate and one prescribed proof of identity in original for undertaking the journey, failing which they will be treated as traveling without ticket and charged accordingly.
RRC Group D 2019 Exam Day Important Instruction
- Candidates must bring their e- Call letter and the same valid Photo ID, the details of which he/she has filled in the application (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar (not Photostat/Scanned copy of Aadhaar), Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, College / University Photo ID card, if still studying, in ORIGINAL to the examination hall, failing which candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT/ PET/ DV (as applicable). The name, date of birth and photo on the ID should match with the details furnished in the online application, failing which the candidate will not be permitted to appear in CBT/ PET/DV (as applicable).
- Candidates must also bring one colour photograph (of size 35mm x 45mm) which was uploaded in the application, for appearing in the CBT/PET/DV (as applicable).
- Candidates should leave blank spaces provided in the downloaded e-Call letter for writing self-declaration paragraph (as the paragraph will be displayed on the screen during CBT), signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
Warning: Candidates will have to write the paragraph of Self-Declaration, Sign and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT/PET/DV (as applicable) in the presence of the invigilator at the Examination Hall/Venue ONLY and hand over the same to the invigilator before the conclusion of the examination. Candidates writing the self-declaration paragraph and/or Signing in CAPITAL/BLOCK/DISJOINTED letters will be rejected.