State Bank of India has released SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 notification for appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. Interested candidates may check SBI Clerk notification, eligibility, vacancy details, important dates, and how to apply online.
The much-awaited banking job notification, i.e. SBI Clerk Notification has been finally released on State Bank of India official website. The aspirants, who aspire to join SBI as a Junior Associate, need to submit an online application form for the recruitment process.
SBI Clerk 2019 Important Dates
|SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Events||Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Notification||11-04-2019|
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee||12-04-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||03-05-2019|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||03-05-2019|
|Last Date for Printing of Application Form||18-05-2019|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2019 (Tentative)|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card (Prelim Exam)||From 1st Week of June 2019|
|Date of Main Examination (Tentative)||10-08-2019|
|Date of Downloading Admit Card (Main Exam)||Last Week of July 2019|
The SBI will conduct the preliminary examination tentatively in June 2019 and will announce the date in due course. So, stay connected with us to get the latest news about SBI Clerk 2019 Recruitment.
The candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
The candidates applying for SBI Clerk vacancies of a particular State should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in the specified opted local language of that State (mentioned in the notification under vacancy table against each state/UT). The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of the selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online main examination but before joining the Bank. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be offered an appointment.
Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. There is no provision for Inter Circle Transfer/Inter-State Transfer for Junior Associates to be recruited.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details
As per the SBI Clerk 2019 recruitment notification, State Bank of India is going to recruit Junior Associate (Regular & Backlog) vacancies.
Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Total Vacancies: 8904 Posts
Advertisement No.: CRPD/CR/2019-20/03
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2019): Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01-04-2019, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1991 and not later than 01-04-1999 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit applies to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates as per government rules.
- SC/ST/PWD/XS Category: Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.750/- (Application Fee Including Intimation Charges)
- Mode of Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking (Online Mode Only)
Educational Qualification: (As On 31-08-2019)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
- Note: (A) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or a provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing. (b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 31.08.2019
SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Application Form (Apply Online)
The SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Application Form submission process has commenced from 12th April 2019. The candidates can apply online, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Eligible candidates can submit the SBI Clerk Application Form from the below mentioned direct link. The aspirants are advised to read the SBI Clerk Notification 2019 before submitting online application form.
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in | https://bank.sbi