SBI PO Recruitment 2019 notification out for 2000 Probationary Officer vacancies. Interested candidates are required to register and submit an online application form before the last date. Check SBI PO Notification, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, and how to apply online below here.
State Bank of India conducts the SBI PO 2019 exam to select eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. SBI PO job is considered as a premium job opportunity in the banking sector due to the brand value of State Bank of India, Growth Opportunities, highest pay scale compare to other PSU banks, and reputation associated with SBI PO Post.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|SBI PO 2019 Notification Released On||1st April 2019|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Download Admit Card for online Preliminary Examination||3rd Week of May 2019|
|SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|The result of Online exam – Preliminary||1st Week of July 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd Week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Exam Date – Mains||20th July 2019|
|The result of Online Examination – Main||3rd Week of August 2019|
|Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||4th Week of August 2019|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd Week of May 2019 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||4th Week of May 2019|
State Bank of India has released a notification for recruitment of total 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies on their official website at sbi.co.in. The candidates, who are interested in the banking job vacancies can read the notification and other details below here.
SBI PO 2019 Eligibility Details
The candidates, who are interested in applying online for SBI PO 2019 must check the eligibility criteria described below.
Essential Academic Qualifications: (As on 31-08-2019): Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31-08-2019. Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit (As on 01-04-2019): Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in Upper age limit applies to SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen candidates as per government rules.
Application Fee: Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- For General/EWS/OBC: Rs.750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
SBI PO Vacancy Details
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the SBI PO Vacancy details along with SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2019. Vacancy details below are provisional and may vary according to the bank’s requirements.
|Category||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total||LD||VI||HI||d & e|
- Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available only to the ‘Non-creamy layer’ OBC candidates. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’.
- Vacancies for PWD category candidates are reserved horizontally.
- PWD categories under clauses ‘d’ & ‘e’ of Section 34(i) of RPWD Act 2016 – (i) “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD); (ii) “Mental Illness” (MI); (iii) “Multiple Disabilties” multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD & MI).
- Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
How to submit SBI PO Application Form 2019 online?
The aspirants, who are interested in SBI PO Job vacancy need to submit their application form through online mode only. Before applying online, candidates should have the valid mobile number and email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/call letters/advices from the bank by email/SMS. Here are the simple steps to apply online for SBI PO 2019 Recruitment.
- First, scan the signature and photograph as detailed under guidelines in the official website.
- Visit the official website of SBI, i.e. https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers or click the direct link given on this page.
- Now, open the Online Application Form, available under “Current Openings”.
- Fill the required fields of the SBI PO Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. In the event of candidates not being able to fill the data in one go, they can save the data already entered.
- As soon as the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the registration number and password. The candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed. This facility will be available three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidates should submit the data. No change /edit will be allowed after that. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, the candidate should pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, by following the instructions available on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is NOT to be sent to the Bank.
Click Here To Download SBI PO 2019 Notification
Click Here To Submit SBI PO Application Form 2019
Click Here To Check Revised Examination Center List